For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Buccaneers vs. Bears
- Tampa Bay has combined with its opponents to put up more than 47 points in five of six games this season.
- Chicago has combined with its opponents to score more than 47 points in one game this season.
- The two teams combine to score 48.8 points per game, 1.8 more than the over/under in this contest.
- These two squads combine to surrender 44.7 points per game, 2.3 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- The average total in Buccaneers games this season is 51.6, 4.6 points above Sunday's over/under of 47.
- In 2020, games involving the Bears have averaged a total of 44.6 points, 2.4 fewer than this game's set over/under.
Buccaneers stats and trends
- Tampa Bay has covered the spread twice this year.
- The Buccaneers have been favored by 12.5 points or more once this season and covered the spread.
- Tampa Bay has gone over the point total in 66.7% of its opportunities this year (four times over six games with a set point total).
- The Buccaneers put up 11.8 more points per game (32.5) than the Bears give up (20.7).
- Tampa Bay is 2-3 against the spread and 4-1 overall in games when it scores more than 20.7 points.
- The Buccaneers collect 95.2 more yards per game (426.0) than the Bears allow per contest (330.8).
- When Tampa Bay churns out over 330.8 yards, the team is 2-4 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- This year, the Buccaneers have six turnovers, one fewer than the Bears have takeaways (7).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Tampa Bay's matchup with the Bears.
Bears stats and trends
- Against the spread, Chicago is 3-3-0 this season.
- Chicago's games this season have gone over the total in one out of six opportunities (16.7%).
- The Bears rack up 16.3 points per game, 7.7 fewer than the Buccaneers give up (24.0).
- The Bears average 89.5 fewer yards per game (246.2) than the Buccaneers give up (335.7).
- This year the Bears have five turnovers, four fewer than the Buccaneers have takeaways (9).
Home and road insights
- Tampa Bay has two wins against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, at home this season.
- At home, as 12.5-point favorites or more, the Buccaneers are unbeaten ATS (1-0).
- This season, in three home games, Tampa Bay has gone over the total each time.
- The average point total in Buccaneers home games this season is 50.8 points, 3.8 more than this contest's over/under (47).
- Chicago is 1-2 overall, with just one win against the spread, in away games.
- In three road games this season, Chicago has hit the over once.
- The average total in Bears away games this season is 45.8 points, 1.2 fewer than this contest's over/under (47).
Powered by Data Skrive.