In advance of Sunday's game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Taylor Heinicke and his player prop bet options. He'll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Heinicke and the Washington Football Team (2-4) take on the Green Bay Packers (5-1) in Week 7 at Lambeau Field.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Taylor Heinicke Prop Bet Odds
Taylor Heinicke Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Heinicke has thrown for 1,390 yards (231.7 ypg) to lead Washington, completing 63.6% of his passes and tossing nine touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- He's also carried the ball 25 times for 127 yards and one touchdown, averaging 21.2 yards per game.
- The Football Team have thrown the ball in 57.0% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 43.0% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 20th in the NFL in points scored.
- Heinicke has attempted 16 of his 198 passes in the red zone, accounting for 42.1% of his team's red zone plays.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Heinicke's matchup with the Packers.
Success Rate This Season
Passing Yards Prop
Rushing Yards Prop
1+ Pass TDs
2+ Pass TDs
1+ Rush TDs
Matchup vs. Green Bay
- This week Heinicke will face the NFL's fifth-ranked pass defense (223.5 yards allowed per game).
- At 2.2 passing TDs conceded per game, the Packers defense is ranked 26th in the league.
- Against the Chiefs last week, Heinicke went 24-for-39 (61.5%) for 182 yards with one touchdown pass and one interception.
- Heinicke has thrown for 720 yards (240.0 ypg) on 67-of-113 passing with four touchdowns and three interceptions over his last three games.
- He also has 83 rushing yards on 10 carries, averaging 27.7 yards per game.
Heinicke's Washington Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive