The No. 22 Iowa State Cyclones (5-2, 0-0 Big 12), who have college football's 14th-ranked rush defense, meet the West Virginia Mountaineers (3-4, 0-0 Big 12) and their 18th-ranked rushing defense on Saturday, October 30, 2021. The Cyclones are 7.5-point favorites. The point total is 47.5 for the game.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Iowa State vs. West Virginia
- Iowa State and its opponents have combined to score more than 47.5 points in four of six games this season.
- West Virginia's games have gone over 47.5 points in four of seven chances this season.
- The two teams combine to average 60.7 points per game, 13.2 more than the total in this contest.
- These two squads combine to allow 38.7 points per game, 8.8 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- The average total in Cyclones games this season is 49.8, 2.3 points above Saturday's total of 47.5.
- The 47.5-point total for this game is 6.1 points below the 53.6 points per game average total in Mountaineers games this season.
Iowa State Stats and Trends
- Iowa State has three wins against the spread in seven games this year.
- The Cyclones have been favored by 7.5 points or more two times this season and have covered the spread in all of them.
- Iowa State's games this year have hit the over on three of six set point totals (50%).
- This year, the Cyclones average 10.6 more points per game (32.3) than the Mountaineers allow (21.7).
- Iowa State is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall in games when it scores more than 21.7 points.
- The Cyclones collect 72.2 more yards per game (428.9) than the Mountaineers allow per outing (356.7).
- When Iowa State piles up over 356.7 yards, the team is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The Cyclones have six giveaways this season, while the Mountaineers have seven takeaways .
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Iowa State at SISportsbook.
West Virginia Stats and Trends
- West Virginia is 4-3-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, the Mountaineers won ATS in their only game as an underdog of 7.5 points or more.
- West Virginia's games this year have hit the over on two of seven set point totals (28.6%).
- The Mountaineers put up 11.4 more points per game (28.4) than the Cyclones surrender (17).
- West Virginia is 3-3 against the spread and 3-3 overall when the team records more than 17 points.
- The Mountaineers collect 128.4 more yards per game (390.7) than the Cyclones allow per matchup (262.3).
- In games that West Virginia piles up over 262.3 yards, the team is 3-3 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
- The Mountaineers have turned the ball over 10 times this season, three more turnovers than the Cyclones have forced (7).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
|Iowa State||Stats||West Virginia|
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed