The North Carolina Tar Heels (4-3) will try to defy oddsmakers when they square off against the No. 11 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (6-1) on Saturday, October 30, 2021 as 3.5-point underdogs. The game's point total is set at 62.5.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Notre Dame vs. North Carolina
- Notre Dame and its opponents have scored at least 62.5 points or more only one time this season.
- North Carolina's games have gone over 62.5 points in four of seven chances this season.
- Saturday's over/under is 5.4 points lower than the two team's combined 67.9 points per game average.
- These two squads combine to surrender 52 points per game, 10.5 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- Fighting Irish games have an average total of 52.9 points this season, 9.6 fewer than Saturday's over/under.
- The 66.3 PPG average total in Tar Heels games this season is 3.8 points more than this game's over/under.
Notre Dame Stats and Trends
- Against the spread, Notre Dame is 4-3-0 this season.
- This season, the Fighting Irish have two ATS wins in four games as a favorite of 3.5 points or more.
- Notre Dame's games this year have gone over the total in four out of seven opportunities (57.1%).
- The Fighting Irish rack up 31.0 points per game, comparable to the 28.9 per outing the Tar Heels surrender.
- When Notre Dame scores more than 28.9 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- The Fighting Irish average just 9.0 fewer yards per game (370.0) than the Tar Heels allow per outing (379.0).
- Notre Dame is 2-2 against the spread and 4-0 overall when the team picks up over 379.0 yards.
- The Fighting Irish have turned the ball over one more time (11 total) than the Tar Heels have forced a turnover (10) this season.
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Notre Dame at SISportsbook.
North Carolina Stats and Trends
- North Carolina has three wins against the spread in seven games this year.
- North Carolina's games this year have hit the over four times in seven opportunities (57.1%).
- The Tar Heels rack up 13.8 more points per game (36.9) than the Fighting Irish surrender (23.1).
- When North Carolina scores more than 23.1 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The Tar Heels average 471.3 yards per game, 101.0 more yards than the 370.3 the Fighting Irish allow.
- When North Carolina picks up over 370.3 yards, the team is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- This year the Tar Heels have 10 turnovers, six fewer than the Fighting Irish have takeaways (16).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
|Notre Dame||Stats||North Carolina|
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed