The No. 21 San Diego State Aztecs (7-0, 0-0 MWC) and the seventh-ranked scoring defense will host the Fresno State Bulldogs (6-2, 0-0 MWC) and the 22nd-ranked scoring offense on Saturday, October 30, 2021. The Aztecs are just 1-point underdogs. An over/under of 44.5 is set in the game.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Fresno State vs. San Diego State
- Fresno State and its opponents have gone over the current 44.5-point total in seven of eight games (87.5%) this season.
- So far this season, 42.9% of San Diego State's games (3/7) have had more combined points than Saturday's over/under of 44.5.
- The two teams combine to score 66.6 points per game, 22.1 more than the over/under in this contest.
- This contest's total is 7.9 points more than the 36.6 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have scored an average of 61.2 points per game in 2021, 16.7 more than Saturday's total.
- The 43.3 PPG average total in Aztecs games this season is 1.2 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Fresno State Stats and Trends
- Fresno State has played eight games, with five wins against the spread.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 3-3 in their six games as a favorite of 1 point or more so far this season.
- Fresno State's games this year have hit the over four times in eight opportunities (50%).
- The Bulldogs average 19.9 more points per game (35.6) than the Aztecs give up (15.7).
- Fresno State is 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall this season when the team scores more than 15.7 points.
- The Bulldogs collect 200.5 more yards per game (479.6) than the Aztecs allow per outing (279.1).
- In games that Fresno State amasses over 279.1 yards, the team is 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- The Bulldogs have turned the ball over four more times (16 total) than the Aztecs have forced a turnover (12) this season.
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Fresno State at SISportsbook.
San Diego State Stats and Trends
- San Diego State has five wins against the spread in seven games this year.
- So far this season, the Aztecs have been installed as underdogs by a 1-point margin or more three times and are 3-0 ATS in those contests.
- San Diego State has gone over the point total in 42.9% of its opportunities this year (three times in seven games with a set point total).
- This year the Aztecs score 10.1 more points per game (31.0) than the Bulldogs surrender (20.9).
- When San Diego State records more than 20.9 points, it is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- The Aztecs average just 7.2 fewer yards per game (331.4) than the Bulldogs allow (338.6).
- San Diego State is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall when the team picks up over 338.6 yards.
- The Aztecs have turned the ball over seven times, eight fewer times than the Bulldogs have forced turnovers (15).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
|Fresno State||Stats||San Diego State|
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed