The San Jose State Spartans (4-4, 0-0 MWC) are favored by 3 points when they host the Wyoming Cowboys (4-3, 0-0 MWC) in MWC action on Saturday, October 30, 2021 at CEFCU Stadium. The game has an over/under of 40.5 points.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for San Jose State vs. Wyoming
- San Jose State has combined with its opponents to put up more than 40.5 points in four of eight games this season.
- Wyoming and its opponents have combined to score more than 40.5 points in three of six games this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 42.5, is two points greater than Saturday's over/under.
- These two squads surrender a combined 43.9 points per game, 3.4 more than this contest's over/under.
- The Spartans and their opponents have scored an average of 52.7 points per game in 2021, 12.2 more than Saturday's total.
- In 2021, games involving the Cowboys have averaged a total of 48.6 points, 8.1 more than the set total in this contest.
San Jose State Stats and Trends
- San Jose State has played eight games, with three wins against the spread.
- The Spartans have covered the spread twice this season when favored by 3 points or more (in four chances).
- San Jose State's games this year have hit the over on four of eight set point totals (50%).
- This year, the Spartans average just 0.7 fewer points per game (20.4) than the Cowboys allow (21.1).
- San Jose State is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall this season when the team puts up more than 21.1 points.
- The Spartans collect 346.5 yards per game, 35.4 more yards than the 311.1 the Cowboys give up per contest.
- When San Jose State amasses over 311.1 yards, the team is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Spartans have turned the ball over 16 times this season, seven more turnovers than the Cowboys have forced (9).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for San Jose State at SISportsbook.
Wyoming Stats and Trends
- Thus far this year Wyoming has one win against the spread.
- The Cowboys have been underdogs by 3 points or more two times this year and have not covered the spread once.
- Wyoming's games this year have hit the over on two of six set point totals (33.3%).
- The Cowboys average just 0.7 fewer points per game (22.1) than the Spartans allow (22.8).
- Wyoming is 1-1-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall when the team puts up more than 22.8 points.
- The Cowboys collect 26.9 fewer yards per game (322.1) than the Spartans allow (349).
- In games that Wyoming picks up more than 349 yards, the team is 1-1-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- This year the Cowboys have turned the ball over 12 times, seven more than the Spartans' takeaways (5).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
|San Jose State||Stats||Wyoming|
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed