For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Chargers vs. Patriots
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined for 50.5 points -- this matchup's point total -- just twice this season.
- New England's games have gone over 50.5 points in two opportunities this season.
- Sunday's over/under is 0.2 points higher than the combined 50.3 PPG average of the two teams.
- This contest's total is 5.5 points more than the 45 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
- The Chargers and their opponents have scored an average of 50.8 points per game in 2020, 0.3 more than Sunday's total.
- The 50.5 over/under in this game is 6.0 points above the 44.5 average total in Patriots games this season.
Chargers stats and trends
- In Los Angeles' six games this year, it has four wins against the spread.
- The Chargers covered the spread in their only game when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- Los Angeles' games this year have gone over the total in one out of six opportunities (16.7%).
- The Chargers rack up 4.7 more points per game (24.7) than the Patriots give up (20.0).
- Los Angeles is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall this season when the team records more than 20.0 points.
- The Chargers collect 26.9 more yards per game (377.5) than the Patriots give up per matchup (350.6).
- In games that Los Angeles picks up over 350.6 yards, the team is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- This year, the Chargers have six turnovers, four fewer than the Patriots have takeaways (10).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Los Angeles' matchup with the Patriots.
Patriots stats and trends
- New England is 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Patriots have been underdogs by 3.5 points or more two times this year and covered the spread once.
- New England's games this season have gone over the total in three out of seven opportunities (42.9%).
- This season the Patriots average just 0.6 more points per game (25.6) than the Chargers give up (25.0).
- When New England records more than 25.0 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Patriots average just 9.3 fewer yards per game (355.0) than the Chargers allow (364.3).
- When New England amasses more than 364.3 yards, the team is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Patriots have turned the ball over 11 times this season, two more turnovers than the Chargers have forced (9).
Home and road insights
- Los Angeles has covered the spread twice at home, and is 2-1 overall there, this year.
- The Chargers are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as 3.5-point favorites or greater at home.
- In three home games this year, Los Angeles has gone over the total once.
- Chargers home games this season average 51.3 total points, 0.8 more than this matchup's over/under (50.5).
- Away from home, the Patriots have one win ATS (1-1) as 3.5-point underdogs or more.
- Patriots away games this season average 41.0 total points, 9.5 fewer than this contest's over/under (50.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.