For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Rams vs. Texans
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the current 46.5-point total in seven of nine games this season.
- In 42.9% of Houston's games this season (3/7), the teams combined to score more than Sunday's total of 46.5.
- Sunday's total is 3.0 points higher than the combined 43.5 PPG average of the two teams.
- These two squads surrender a combined 49.9 points per game, 3.4 more than this contest's over/under.
- Rams games this season feature an average total of 50.9 points, a number 4.4 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
- The 46.5 total in this game is 1.6 points above the 44.9 average total in Texans games this season.
Rams stats and trends
- Against the spread, Los Angeles is 5-4-0 this year.
- Los Angeles' games this year have gone over the point total four times in nine opportunities (44.4%).
- This year, the Rams average just 0.6 more points per game (29.6) than the Texans surrender (29.0).
- When Los Angeles records more than 29.0 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Rams rack up only 5.1 more yards per game (397.1), than the Texans give up per contest (392.0).
- Los Angeles is 3-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when the team totals over 392.0 yards.
- The Rams have seven giveaways this season, while the Texans have nine takeaways.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Los Angeles' matchup with the Texans.
Texans stats and trends
- In Houston's seven games this season, it has three wins against the spread.
- The Texans have been underdogs by 16.5 points or more two times this year and have not covered the spread once.
- Houston's games this year have gone over the point total three times in seven opportunities (42.9%).
- The Texans rack up 7.0 fewer points per game (13.9) than the Rams allow (20.9).
- When Houston scores more than 20.9 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Texans collect 275.1 yards per game, 98.8 fewer yards than the 373.9 the Rams allow.
- This season the Texans have 11 turnovers, one fewer than the Rams have takeaways (12).
Home and road insights
- Houston has covered the spread twice at home, and is 1-2 overall there, this year.
- In three home games this season, Houston has gone over the total twice.
- Texans home games this season average 42.5 total points, 4.0 fewer than this contest's over/under (46.5).
- In away games, Los Angeles is 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- In four away games this year, Los Angeles has gone over the total once.
- This season, Rams away games average 50.2 points, 3.7 more than this matchup's over/under (46.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.