For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Eagles vs. Lions
- Philadelphia and its opponents have gone over the current 48-point total in four of seven games this season.
- Detroit's games have gone over 48 points in two opportunities this season.
- The two teams combine to score 41 points per game, 7.0 less than the total in this contest.
- This contest's over/under is 7.0 points fewer than the 55 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Eagles and their opponents have scored an average of 50.0 points per game in 2020, 2.0 more than Sunday's total.
- The 47.7 PPG average total in Lions games this season is 0.3 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Eagles stats and trends
- Philadelphia has three wins against the spread in seven games this year.
- Philadelphia's games this year have hit the over in 42.9% of its opportunities (three times in seven games with a set point total).
- The Eagles average 5.9 fewer points per game (22.7) than the Lions give up (28.6).
- Philadelphia is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall this season when the team puts up more than 28.6 points.
- The Eagles collect 35.3 fewer yards per game (347.7) than the Lions allow per contest (383.0).
- When Philadelphia amasses more than 383.0 yards, the team is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Eagles have seven giveaways this season, while the Lions have seven takeaways.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Philadelphia's matchup with the Lions.
Lions stats and trends
- Detroit has five wins against the spread in seven games this season.
- This year, the Lions have an against-the-spread record of 5-2 in their seven games as an underdog of 3 points or more.
- Detroit's games this year have gone over the point total two times in eight opportunities (25%).
- This year the Lions put up 8.1 fewer points per game (18.3) than the Eagles surrender (26.4).
- The Lions average 334.4 yards per game, 24.7 fewer yards than the 359.1 the Eagles give up.
- In games that Detroit picks up more than 359.1 yards, the team is 3-0 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Lions have turned the ball over three more times (10 total) than the Eagles have forced a turnover (7) this season.
Home and road insights
- Detroit has covered the spread twice at home, and is 0-3 overall there, this season.
- In three home games this season, Detroit has hit the over once.
- This season, Lions home games average 47.7 points, 0.3 fewer than this matchup's over/under (48).
- Philadelphia has two wins against the spread, and is 2-2 overall, on the road.
- This season, in four road games, Philadelphia has hit the over twice.
- This season, Eagles away games average 48.8 points, 0.8 more than this outing's over/under (48).
Powered by Data Skrive.