For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Seahawks vs. Jaguars
- Seattle and its opponents have gone over the current 44.5-point total in three of eight games (37.5%) this season.
- Jacksonville's games have gone over 44.5 points in four of six chances this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 40.7, is 3.8 points fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- This contest's over/under is 7.3 points under the 51.8 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020.
- Seahawks games this season feature an average total of 49.6 points, a number 5.1 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
- The 47.3 PPG average total in Jaguars games this season is 2.8 points more than this game's over/under.
Seahawks stats and trends
- In Seattle's seven games this season, it has four wins against the spread.
- This season, the Seahawks are winless ATS when entering a game as a favorite of 4 points or more.
- Seattle's games this year have gone over the point total two times in eight opportunities (25%).
- The Seahawks rack up 7.3 fewer points per game (21.4) than the Jaguars give up (28.7).
- The Seahawks collect 326.1 yards per game, 86.1 fewer yards than the 412.2 the Jaguars allow per matchup.
- The Seahawks have turned the ball over two more times (4 total) than the Jaguars have forced a turnover (2) this season.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Seattle's matchup with the Jaguars.
Jaguars stats and trends
- Thus far this season Jacksonville has two wins against the spread.
- The Jaguars have covered the spread once this year when underdogs by 4 points or more (in four chances).
- Jacksonville's games this season have hit the over on two of six set point totals (33.3%).
- This season the Jaguars rack up 3.8 fewer points per game (19.3) than the Seahawks give up (23.1).
- The Jaguars rack up 58.7 fewer yards per game (356.0) than the Seahawks give up per matchup (414.7).
- The Jaguars have turned the ball over five more times (11 total) than the Seahawks have forced a turnover (6) this season.
Home and road insights
- Seattle has one win against the spread, and is 0-4 overall, at home this year.
- At home, the Seahawks are winless ATS (0-1) as 4-point favorites or greater.
- This season, in four home games, Seattle has gone over the total once.
- The average point total in Seahawks home games this season is 50.0 points, 5.5 more than this contest's over/under (44.5).
- The average point total in Jaguars away games this season is 45.8 points, 1.3 more than this outing's over/under (44.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.