There will be player prop bets available for Zach Pascal ahead of Thursday's NFL action at 8:20 PM ET live on FOX. Pascal and the Indianapolis Colts (3-5) meet the New York Jets (2-5) in Week 9 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Zach Pascal Prop Bet Odds
Zach Pascal Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Pascal's stat line this year features 26 catches for 261 yards and three touchdowns. He is averaging 32.6 yards per game, and has been targeted 43 times.
- So far this season, 15.6% of the 275 passes thrown by his team have gone Pascal's way.
- Pascal has seen the ball thrown his way nine times in the red zone this season, 28.1% of his team's 32 red zone pass attempts.
- The Colts have called a pass in 56.5% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 43.5% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 11th in the NFL in points scored.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Pascal's matchup with the Jets.
Success Rate This Season
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Receiving TDs
2+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. New York
- Pascal is averaging 34.5 receiving yards per game in two career matchups against the Jets, 12.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (46.5).
- In two matchups versus the Jets, Pascal has not had a touchdown catch.
- The 293.7 yards per game the Jets are allowing through the air makes them the NFL's 29th-ranked pass defense.
- The Jets' defense is sixth in the NFL, giving up 1.4 passing touchdowns per game.
- Pascal put together a 43-yard performance against the Titans last week on five catches while being targeted eight times.
- Pascal hauled in 57 yards (on eight catches) during his last three games. He was targeted 15 times, and averaged 19.0 yards per game.
Pascal's Indianapolis Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Michael Pittman Jr.
Powered By Data Skrive