There will be player prop bets available for Austin Ekeler ahead of Sunday's NFL action at 4:05 PM ET live on CBS. Ekeler's Los Angeles Chargers (4-3) and the Philadelphia Eagles (3-5) go toe-to-toe in a Week 9 matchup from Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Austin Ekeler Prop Bet Odds
Austin Ekeler Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Ekeler has a team-high 420 rushing yards (60.0 per game) and five touchdowns.
- He also averages 43.1 receiving yards per game, grabbing 33 passes for 302 yards and three touchdowns.
- His team has run the ball 159 times this season, and he's taken 84 of those attempts (52.8%).
- The Chargers have called a pass in 63.9% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 36.1% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 18th in the NFL in points scored.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Ekeler's matchup with the Eagles.
Success Rate This Season
Rushing Yards Prop
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Rush TDs
2+ Rush TDs
1+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. Philadelphia
- Ekeler put up 35 rushing yards in his lone career matchup against the Eagles, 25.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Ekeler ran for a touchdown in that outing against the Eagles.
- Conceding 123.5 rushing yards per game, the Eagles have the 23rd-ranked run defense in the NFL.
- This year the Eagles are ranked 24th in the NFL in rushing touchdowns conceded (nine).
- Ekeler put together a 64-yard rushing performance in last week's matchup with the Patriots, carrying the ball 11 times (averaging 5.8 yards per carry) while scoring one touchdown.
- Ekeler tacked on six catches for 60 yards.
- In his last three games, Ekeler has racked up 34 carries for 137 yards (45.7 per game) and three touchdowns.
- He's also averaged 53.7 receiving yards per game, grabbing 15 passes for 161 yards and one touchdown.
Ekeler's Los Angeles Teammates
|Name||Attempts||% Team Attempts||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Attempts||% Team Red Zone Attempts||Yards/Attempt|
Larry Rountree III
Powered By Data Skrive