Before placing any wagers on Mark Andrews' player prop bet markets for Sunday's game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. Andrews' Baltimore Ravens (5-2) and the Minnesota Vikings (3-4) hit the field in a Week 9 matchup from M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Mark Andrews Prop Bet Odds
Mark Andrews Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Andrews has put together a 516-yard season on 37 catches with three touchdowns so far. He has been targeted 51 times and averages 73.7 receiving yards.
- Andrews has been the target of 51 of his team's 236 passing attempts this season, or 21.6% of the target share.
- With six targets in the red zone this season, Andrews has been on the receiving end of 24.0% of his team's 25 red zone pass attempts.
- The Ravens have called a pass in 52.4% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 47.6% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 13th in the NFL in points scored.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Andrews' matchup with the Vikings.
Success Rate This Season
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Receiving TDs
2+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. Minnesota
- The Vikings have the NFL's 18th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 269.1 yards per game through the air.
- The Vikings have allowed nine passing TDs this year (1.3 per game), ranking them second among NFL defenses.
- Against the Bengals in Week 7, Andrews was targeted seven times and picked up 48 yards on three receptions.
- Andrews has racked up 263 receiving yards (87.7 per game) and three touchdowns, reeling in 19 balls on 26 targets in his last three games.
Andrews' Baltimore Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive