In advance of Thursday's game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Mark Andrews and his player prop bet options. He'll take the field starting at 8:20 PM ET on FOX. Andrews and the Baltimore Ravens (6-2) square off against the Miami Dolphins (2-7) in Week 10 at Hard Rock Stadium.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Mark Andrews Prop Bet Odds
Mark Andrews Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Andrews has also tacked on 42 catches for 560 yards and three touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 61 times and averages 70.0 receiving yards per game.
- Andrews has been the target of 22.0% (61 total) of his team's 277 passing attempts this season.
- Andrews (seven red zone targets) has been the recipient of 21.9% of his team's 32 red zone pass attempts.
- The Ravens have thrown the football in 51.7% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 48.3% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 12th in the NFL in points scored.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Andrews' matchup with the Dolphins.
Success Rate This Season
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Receiving TDs
2+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. Miami
- Andrews had 108 receiving yards per game in one career matchup against the Dolphins, 58.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (49.5).
- Andrews caught a touchdown pass in that game against the Dolphins.
- The 296.7 yards per game the Dolphins are conceding through the air makes them the NFL's 31st-ranked pass defense.
- The Dolphins' defense is 28th in the league, conceding 1.9 passing touchdowns per game.
- In last week's matchup with the Vikings, Andrews caught five passes for 44 yards while being targeted 10 times.
- Andrews hauled in 160 yards (on 13 catches) with one touchdown over his last three outings. He was targeted 23 times, and averaged 53.3 yards per game.
Andrews' Baltimore Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive