Pac-12 rivals will do battle when the UCLA Bruins (5-4, 0-0 Pac-12) face the Colorado Buffaloes (3-6, 0-0 Pac-12) at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for UCLA vs. Colorado
- UCLA and its opponents have gone over the current 57.5-point total in six of nine games this season.
- Colorado and its opponents have combined to score more than 57.5 points in two games this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 51.3, is 6.2 points fewer than Saturday's over/under.
- The 53.9 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 3.6 fewer than the 57.5 over/under in this contest.
- Bruins games this season feature an average total of 61.7 points, a number 4.2 points higher than Saturday's over/under.
- The 48.9 PPG average total in Buffaloes games this season is 8.6 points fewer than this game's over/under.
UCLA Stats and Trends
- Against the spread, UCLA is 5-4-0 this year.
- The Bruins have been favored by 17.5 points or more once this season and covered the spread.
- UCLA's games this year have hit the over on four of nine set point totals (44.4%).
- This year, the Bruins average 6.5 more points per game (32.2) than the Buffaloes give up (25.7).
- UCLA is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall in games when it scores more than 25.7 points.
- The Bruins collect only 6.9 more yards per game (415.7), than the Buffaloes allow per outing (408.8).
- UCLA is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall when the team totals more than 408.8 yards.
- The Bruins have turned the ball over two more times (9 total) than the Buffaloes have forced a turnover (7) this season.
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for UCLA at SISportsbook.
Colorado Stats and Trends
- Colorado has played nine games, with four wins against the spread.
- This season, the Buffaloes won ATS in their only game as an underdog of 17.5 points or more.
- Colorado's games this season have gone over the point total three times in eight opportunities (37.5%).
- The Buffaloes score 9.1 fewer points per game (19.1) than the Bruins surrender (28.2).
- Colorado is 3-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall when the team notches more than 28.2 points.
- The Buffaloes rack up 128.3 fewer yards per game (266.7) than the Bruins allow per contest (395.0).
- The Buffaloes have six giveaways this season, while the Bruins have 14 takeaways .
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed