There will be player prop betting options available for Austin Ekeler ahead of Sunday's NFL action at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX. Ekeler and the Los Angeles Chargers (5-3) square off against the Minnesota Vikings (3-5) in Week 10 at SoFi Stadium.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Austin Ekeler Prop Bet Odds
Austin Ekeler Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Ekeler's team-high 479 rushing yards (59.9 per game) have come on 101 carries, with five touchdowns.
- He also averages 40.6 receiving yards per game, catching 36 passes for 325 yards and three touchdowns.
- His team has run the ball 186 times this season, and he's taken 101 of those attempts (54.3%).
- The Chargers, who rank 15th in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 63.2% of the time while running the football 36.8% of the time.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Ekeler's matchup with the Vikings.
Success Rate This Season
Rushing Yards Prop
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Rush TDs
2+ Rush TDs
1+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. Minnesota
- Ekeler's 19 rushing yards in his lone career matchup against the Vikings are 41.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Ekeler did not have a touchdown run in that contest against the Vikings.
- The Vikings have the NFL's 30th-ranked defense against the run, allowing 136.6 yards per game.
- Ekeler and the Chargers will face off against the NFL's 10th-ranked defense in terms of rushing touchdowns allowed (seven).
- In last week's matchup with the Eagles, Ekeler racked up 59 yards on 17 carries.
- Ekeler tacked on three catches for 23 yards.
- In his last three games, Ekeler has rushed for 130 yards on 34 carries (43.3 ypg), with one touchdown.
- Ekeler has caught 13 passes for 131 yards (43.7 ypg).
Ekeler's Los Angeles Teammates
|Name||Attempts||% Team Attempts||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Attempts||% Team Red Zone Attempts||Yards/Attempt|
Larry Rountree III
Powered By Data Skrive