In advance of Sunday's game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Ryan Tannehill and his player prop bet options. He'll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. This Week 10 matchup sees Tannehill's Tennessee Titans (7-2) square off against the New Orleans Saints (5-3) at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Ryan Tannehill Prop Bet Odds
Ryan Tannehill Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Tannehill has passed for 2,145 yards while completing 66.1% of his throws (191-of-289), with 11 touchdowns and eight interceptions (238.3 yards per game).
- He also has 168 rushing yards on 25 carries with four touchdowns, averaging 18.7 yards per game.
- The Titans, who rank fourth in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 50.5% of the time while running the football 49.5% of the time.
- Tannehill has thrown 40 passes in the red zone this season, 46.5% of his team's red zone plays.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Tannehill's matchup with the Saints.
Success Rate This Season
Passing Yards Prop
Rushing Yards Prop
1+ Pass TDs
2+ Pass TDs
1+ Rush TDs
Matchup vs. New Orleans
- Tannehill's 272 passing yards one matchup against the Saints are 27.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Tannehill threw multiple touchdown passes in that contest against the Saints.
- Note: Tannehill's stats vs. Saints date back to 2016.
- The 288.9 yards per game the Saints are giving up through the air makes them the NFL's 28th-ranked pass defense.
- The Saints' defense is sixth in the NFL, allowing 1.5 passing touchdowns per game.
- Against the Rams last week, Tannehill went 19-for-27 (70.4%) for 143 yards with one touchdown pass and one interception.
- He tacked on two carries for three yards while scoring one rushing touchdown.
- In his last three outings, Tannehill has thrown for 678 yards (226.0 per game) while completing 63 of 87 passes (72.4%), with five touchdowns and four interceptions.
- He has added 35 rushing yards on six carries with two touchdowns, averaging 11.7 yards per game.
Tannehill's Tennessee Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive