There will be player prop bet markets available for Zach Pascal before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Pascal and the Indianapolis Colts (4-5) ready for an AFC South matchup in Week 10 with the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-6) at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Zach Pascal Prop Bet Odds
Zach Pascal Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Pascal has collected 319 receiving yards (35.4 per game) and three touchdowns, reeling in 30 passes on 50 targets this year.
- Pascal has been the target of 16.4% (50 total) of his team's 305 passing attempts this season.
- With nine targets in the red zone this season, Pascal has been on the receiving end of 25.7% of his team's 35 red zone pass attempts.
- The Colts have thrown the ball in 55.8% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 44.2% of the time. This offensive attack ranks fifth in the NFL in points scored.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Pascal's matchup with the Jaguars.
Success Rate This Season
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Receiving TDs
2+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. Jacksonville
- In his six matchups against the Jaguars, Pascal's 17 receiving yards average is 11.5 less than his over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- Pascal has not caught a touchdown pass versus the Jaguars.
- The 286.6 passing yards the Jaguars give up per game makes them the NFL's 25th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Jaguars have given up 11 passing TDs this season (1.4 per game), ranking them fourth among NFL defenses.
- In last week's game against the Jets, Pascal was targeted seven times and racked up four catches for 58 yards.
- Pascal has caught 12 passes on 21 targets for 115 yards, averaging 38.3 yards over his last three games.
Pascal's Indianapolis Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Michael Pittman Jr.
Powered By Data Skrive