Before Mark Ingram II hits the field for Sunday's game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options. Ingram and the New Orleans Saints (5-4) meet the Philadelphia Eagles (4-6) in Week 11 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Mark Ingram II Prop Bet Odds
Mark Ingram II Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Ingram has taken 121 carries for 411 yards (41.1 per game) and two touchdowns.
- He also averages 13.1 receiving yards per game, grabbing 18 passes for 131 yards.
- The Saints have run 50.7% passing plays and 49.3% rushing plays this season. They rank 14th in the NFL in scoring.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Ingram's matchup with the Eagles.
Success Rate This Season
Rushing Yards Prop
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Rush TDs
2+ Rush TDs
1+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. Philadelphia
- Against the Eagles, Ingram has averaged 58.7 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups, 5.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one of three games versus the Eagles Ingram has rushed for a touchdown, and had multiple TDs in that game.
- Note: Ingram's stats vs. Eagles date back to 2016.
- The Eagles give up 117.3 yards per game on the ground, the NFL's 20th-ranked rush defense.
- Ingram and the Saints will face off against the NFL's 26th-ranked defense in terms of rushing touchdowns allowed (11).
- In last week's matchup with the Titans, Ingram ran for 47 yards on 14 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Ingram tacked on four catches for 61 yards.
- Ingram has rushed for 117 yards on 29 carries (39.0 yards per game) with one touchdown on the ground in his last three games.
- He's also averaged 35.7 receiving yards per game, grabbing 11 passes for 107 yards.
Ingram's New Orleans Teammates
|Name||Attempts||% Team Attempts||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Attempts||% Team Red Zone Attempts||Yards/Attempt|
Mark Ingram II
Powered By Data Skrive