Ryan Tannehill will have several player prop betting options available when he hits the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Tannehill and the Tennessee Titans (8-2) are set for an AFC South matchup in Week 11 against the Houston Texans (1-8) at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Ryan Tannehill Prop Bet Odds
Ryan Tannehill Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Tannehill leads Tennessee with 2,358 passing yards (235.8 per game) and has a 66.5% completion percentage this year (210-of-316) while throwing 12 touchdowns and eight interceptions.
- He's also chipped in on the ground, with 169 rushing yards (16.9 ypg) on 30 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- The Titans have called a pass in 50.3% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 49.7% of the time. This offensive attack ranks sixth in the NFL in points scored.
- Tannehill accounts for 47.0% of his team's red zone plays, with 47 of his 316 pass attempts coming from inside the opponent's 20-yard line.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Tannehill's matchup with the Texans.
Success Rate This Season
Passing Yards Prop
Rushing Yards Prop
1+ Pass TDs
2+ Pass TDs
1+ Rush TDs
Matchup vs. Houston
- Tannehill's 211.8 passing yards per game in five matchups against the Texans are 24.7 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Tannehill had one touchdown pass four times and multiple TDs three times against the Texans.
- Note: Tannehill's stats vs. Texans date back to 2016.
- The 263.8 passing yards the Texans allow per game makes them the NFL's 20th-ranked pass defense this season.
- With 16 passing TDs conceded this season, the Texans defense is ranked 19th in the NFL.
- In last week's outing against the Saints, Tannehill threw for 213 yards while completing 70.4% of his passes, while throwing one touchdown.
- Tannehill tacked on one yard on five carries while rushing for one touchdown.
- Tannehill has racked up 621 passing yards (207.0 per game) and has a 70.1% completion percentage (61-for-87) over his last three appearances, tossing five touchdowns and three interceptions.
- He's also figured in the ground game, with 30 rushing yards (10.0 ypg) on nine carries with two rushing touchdowns.
Tannehill's Tennessee Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive