Before Trevor Siemian hits the field for Sunday's game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props. Siemian's New Orleans Saints (5-4) and the Philadelphia Eagles (4-6) go toe-to-toe in a Week 11 matchup from Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Trevor Siemian Prop Bet Odds
Trevor Siemian Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Siemian has thrown for 706 yards (78.4 ypg) on 60-of-104 passing with five touchdowns and zero interceptions this season.
- He's also chipped in on the ground, with two rushing yards (0.2 ypg) on two carries.
- The Saints, who rank 14th in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 50.7% of the time while running the football 49.3% of the time.
- Siemian has attempted 22 of his 104 passes in the red zone, accounting for 23.9% of his team's red zone plays.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Siemian's matchup with the Eagles.
Success Rate This Season
Passing Yards Prop
Rushing Yards Prop
1+ Pass TDs
2+ Pass TDs
1+ Rush TDs
Matchup vs. Philadelphia
- In three matchups against the Eagles, Siemian averaged zero passing yards per game, 218.5 yards below his over/under for Sunday.
- Siemian did not record a touchdown pass in any of those outings.
- Note: Siemian's stats vs. Eagles date back to 2016.
- The 247.0 passing yards the Eagles allow per game makes them the NFL's 11th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Eagles' defense is 19th in the NFL, giving up 1.6 passing touchdowns per game.
- In last week's matchup with the Titans, Siemian completed 55.9% of his passes for 298 yards, while throwing two touchdowns.
- Siemian has thrown for 706 yards (235.3 ypg), completing 57.7% of his passes and tossing five touchdown passes and zero interceptions over his last three games.
Siemian's New Orleans Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive