For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Bears vs. Lions
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the current 41.5-point total in three of 10 games (30%) this season.
- Detroit's games have gone over 41.5 points in five of 10 chances this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 32.3, is 9.2 points fewer than Thursday's over/under.
- This contest's over/under is 9.8 points lower than the 51.3 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The average total in Bears games this season is 43.6, 2.1 points above Thursday's over/under of 41.5.
- The 41.5-point total for this game is 5.0 points below the 46.5 points per game average total in Lions games this season.
Bears stats and trends
- Chicago has four wins against the spread in 10 games this year.
- The Bears covered the spread in their only game when favored by 2.5 points or more.
- Chicago has hit the over in 30% of its opportunities this year (three times over 10 games with a set point total).
- This year, the Bears put up 11.0 fewer points per game (16.3) than the Lions allow (27.3).
- The Bears average 88.8 fewer yards per game (287.9), than the Lions give up per outing (376.7).
- This year, the Bears have turned the ball over 14 times, two more than the Lions' takeaways (12).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Chicago's matchup with the Lions.
Lions stats and trends
- Detroit is 6-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Lions are 6-4 ATS when underdogs by 2.5 points or more this year.
- Detroit's games this year have gone over the point total in 30% of its opportunities (three times in 10 games with a set point total).
- The Lions rack up 16.0 points per game, 8.0 fewer than the Bears surrender (24.0).
- The Lions collect 31.9 fewer yards per game (312.0) than the Bears allow (343.9).
- Detroit is 2-2 against the spread and 0-4 overall when the team amasses more than 343.9 yards.
- The Lions have turned the ball over three more times (13 total) than the Bears have forced a turnover (10) this season.
Home and road insights
- Detroit has covered the spread twice at home, and is 0-4 overall there, this year.
- This season, in four home games, Detroit has hit the over twice.
- Lions home games this season average 47.9 total points, 6.4 more than this contest's over/under (41.5).
- Chicago has two wins against the spread, and is 1-4 overall, on the road.
- This season, in five road games, Chicago has gone over the total twice.
- The average point total in Bears away games this season is 44.9 points, 3.4 more than this matchup's over/under (41.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.