Before placing any bets on D'Andre Swift's player prop betting options for Thursday's game, which starts at 12:30 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. NFC North foes meet in Week 12 when Swift and the Detroit Lions (0-9-1) hit the field against the Chicago Bears (3-7) at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
D'Andre Swift Prop Bet Odds
D'Andre Swift Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Swift has a team-high 555 rushing yards (55.5 per game) and four touchdowns.
- He's also tacked on 53 catches for 420 yards (42.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- His team has run the ball 245 times this season, and he's taken 137 of those attempts (55.9%).
- The Lions, who rank 30th in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 59.4% of the time while opting for the ground attack 40.6% of the time.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Swift's matchup with the Bears.
Success Rate This Season
Rushing Yards Prop
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Rush TDs
2+ Rush TDs
1+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. Chicago
- Against the Bears, Swift's eight rushing yards per game over his three career matchups are 53.5 fewer than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Swift has had a rushing touchdown in one matchup against the Bears, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
- Allowing 122.8 rushing yards per game, the Bears have the 24th-ranked run defense in the NFL.
- Swift and the Lions will face off against the NFL's 17th-ranked defense in terms of rushing touchdowns conceded (10).
- Last week against the Browns, Swift picked up 136 yards on 14 carries (averaging 9.7 yards per carry) while scoring one touchdown.
- Over his last three games, Swift has 293 rushing yards on 59 carries (97.7 yards per game), with one touchdown.
Swift's Detroit Teammates
|Name||Attempts||% Team Attempts||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Attempts||% Team Red Zone Attempts||Yards/Attempt|
Powered By Data Skrive