Darren Waller has player prop betting options available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Thursday at 4:30 PM ET airing on CBS. Waller and the Las Vegas Raiders (5-5) hit the field against the Dallas Cowboys (7-3) in Week 12 at AT&T Stadium.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Darren Waller Prop Bet Odds
Darren Waller Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Waller's 610 receiving yards (61.0 per game) are a team high. He has 51 catches (79 targets) and two touchdowns.
- So far this season, 21.1% of the 374 passes thrown by his team have gone Waller's way.
- With 11 targets in the red zone this season, Waller has been on the receiving end of 21.2% of his team's 52 red zone pass attempts.
- The Raiders have thrown the ball in 62.4% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 37.6% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 20th in the NFL in points scored.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Waller's matchup with the Cowboys.
Success Rate This Season
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Receiving TDs
2+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. Dallas
- Waller had zero receiving yards in one career matchup against the Cowboys, 71.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (71.5).
- Waller did not have a touchdown catch in that outing against the Cowboys.
- Note: Waller's stats vs. Cowboys date back to 2016.
- The 269.1 yards per game the Cowboys are conceding through the air makes them the NFL's 23rd-ranked pass defense.
- The Cowboys have surrendered 14 touchdowns through the air (1.4 per game). They are ninth in the league in that category.
- Against the Bengals last week, Waller was targeted eight times and totaled 116 yards on seven receptions.
- Waller put up 232 yards (on 18 catches) during his last three games. He was targeted 26 times, and averaged 77.3 yards per game.
Waller's Las Vegas Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive