There will be player props available for Dawson Knox before he hits the field for NFL action on Thursday at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC. Knox and the Buffalo Bills (6-4) meet the New Orleans Saints (5-5) in Week 12 at Caesars Superdome.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Dawson Knox Prop Bet Odds
Dawson Knox Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Knox has put together a 383-yard season on 28 catches with five touchdowns so far. He has been targeted 38 times and averages 38.3 receiving yards.
- Knox has been the target of 38 of his team's 390 passing attempts this season, or 9.7% of the target share.
- Knox (nine red zone targets) has been the recipient of 13.4% of his team's 67 red zone pass attempts.
- The Bills have called a pass in 60.7% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 39.3% of the time. This offensive attack ranks sixth in the NFL in points scored.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Knox's matchup with the Saints.
Success Rate This Season
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Receiving TDs
2+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. New Orleans
- This week Knox will face the NFL's 21st-ranked pass defense (267.1 yards allowed per game).
- The Saints have given up 13 passing TDs this year (1.3 per game), ranking them third among NFL defenses.
- In last week's matchup with the Colts, Knox caught six passes for 80 yards while being targeted 10 times.
- Knox's 11 targets have resulted in seven grabs for 97 yards (32.3 ypg) over his last three outings.
Knox's Buffalo Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive