Emmanuel Sanders has player props available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Thursday at 8:20 PM ET airing on NBC. Sanders and the Buffalo Bills (6-4) take the field against the New Orleans Saints (5-5) in Week 12 at Caesars Superdome.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Emmanuel Sanders Prop Bet Odds
Emmanuel Sanders Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Sanders has 531 receiving yards on 33 catches (58 targets) with four touchdowns this season, averaging 53.1 yards per game.
- So far this season, 14.9% of the 390 passes thrown by his team have gone Sanders' way.
- With seven targets in the red zone this season, Sanders has been on the receiving end of 10.4% of his team's 67 red zone pass attempts.
- The Bills have thrown the football in 60.7% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 39.3% of the time. This offensive attack ranks sixth in the NFL in points scored.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Sanders' matchup with the Saints.
Success Rate This Season
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Receiving TDs
2+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. New Orleans
- Against the Saints, Sanders has averaged 105.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups, 61.0 more than his over/under for Thursday's game.
- In two matchups, Sanders has had a touchdown catch in one game, but has yet to put up multiple TD catches in a single contest against the Saints.
- Note: Sanders' stats vs. Saints date back to 2016.
- The Saints are allowing 267.1 passing yards per game this season, the NFL's 21st-ranked pass defense.
- The Saints have allowed 13 passing TDs this year (1.3 per game), ranking them third among NFL defenses.
- In last week's outing against the Colts, Sanders was targeted five times, totaling 26 yards on three receptions.
- Sanders has caught nine passes on 15 targets for 118 yards, averaging 39.3 yards over his last three games.
Sanders' Buffalo Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive