There will be player prop bets available for Josh Allen before he suits up for NFL action on Thursday at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC. Allen and the Buffalo Bills (6-4) meet the New Orleans Saints (5-5) in Week 12 at Caesars Superdome.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Josh Allen Prop Bet Odds
Josh Allen Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Allen has thrown for 2,811 yards while completing 65.7% of his passes (251-of-382), with 21 touchdowns and eight interceptions this year (281.1 per game).
- He's also contributed on the ground, with 340 rushing yards (34.0 ypg) on 61 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- The Bills have called a pass in 60.7% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 39.3% of the time. This offensive attack ranks sixth in the NFL in points scored.
- Allen has attempted 66 of his 382 passes in the red zone, accounting for 53.2% of his team's red zone plays.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Allen's matchup with the Saints.
Success Rate This Season
Passing Yards Prop
Rushing Yards Prop
1+ Pass TDs
2+ Pass TDs
1+ Rush TDs
Matchup vs. New Orleans
- The Saints are conceding 267.1 passing yards per game this season, the NFL's 21st-ranked pass defense.
- The Saints' defense is third in the NFL, allowing 1.3 passing touchdowns per game.
- In last week's outing against the Colts, Allen had 209 yards while completing 60.0% of his passes, while tossing two touchdowns with two interceptions.
- He added two carries for 18 yards, averaging nine yards per attempt.
- Allen has thrown for 839 yards (279.7 ypg) to lead Buffalo, completing 66.4% of his passes and recording four touchdown passes and five interceptions over his last three appearances.
- He also has 71 rushing yards on nine carries, averaging 23.7 yards per game.
Allen's Buffalo Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive