For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Notre Dame vs. Stanford
- Notre Dame and its opponents have gone over the current 52.5-point total in six of 11 games this season.
- In 54.5% of Stanford's games this season (6/11), the teams combined to score more than Saturday's over/under of 52.5.
- The two teams combine to average 55.4 points per game, 2.9 more than the total in this contest.
- The 49.9 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 2.6 fewer than the 52.5 total in this contest.
- The Fighting Irish and their opponents have scored an average of 54.6 points per game in 2021, 2.1 more than Saturday's total.
- The 52.6 PPG average total in Cardinal games this season is 0.1 points more than this game's over/under.
Notre Dame Stats and Trends
- Notre Dame is 8-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Fighting Irish covered the spread in their only game when favored by 19.5 points or more.
- Notre Dame has eclipsed the over/under in 45.5% of its opportunities this year (five times over 11 games with a set point total).
- The Fighting Irish put up 34.4 points per game, 3.1 more than the Cardinal give up per outing (31.3).
- Notre Dame is 5-2 against the spread and 7-0 overall this season when the team puts up more than 31.3 points.
- The Fighting Irish collect 38.6 fewer yards per game (407.3) than the Cardinal give up per outing (445.9).
- When Notre Dame churns out more than 445.9 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Fighting Irish have turned the ball over five more times (13 total) than the Cardinal have forced a turnover (8) this season.
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Notre Dame at SISportsbook.
Stanford Stats and Trends
- Against the spread, Stanford is 3-8-0 this year.
- Stanford's games this year have hit the over on five of 11 set point totals (45.5%).
- The Cardinal score 21 points per game, comparable to the 18.6 the Fighting Irish give up.
- Stanford is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall when the team records more than 18.6 points.
- The Cardinal average 39.7 fewer yards per game (309.6) than the Fighting Irish give up (349.3).
- When Stanford picks up over 349.3 yards, the team is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- This season the Cardinal have 17 turnovers, four fewer than the Fighting Irish have takeaways (21).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed