Before placing any wagers on T.J. Hockenson's player prop bet markets for Thursday's game, which starts at 12:30 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. NFC North foes square off in Week 12 when Hockenson's Detroit Lions (0-9-1) take the field against the Chicago Bears (3-7) at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
T.J. Hockenson Prop Bet Odds
T.J. Hockenson Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Hockenson's 499 receiving yards (49.9 per game) lead the Lions. He has 54 catches on 73 targets with two touchdowns.
- Hockenson has been the target of 73 of his team's 358 passing attempts this season, or 20.4% of the target share.
- Hockenson (seven red zone targets) has been the recipient of 20.0% of his team's 35 red zone pass attempts.
- The Lions have called a pass in 59.4% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 40.6% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 30th in the NFL in points scored.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Hockenson's matchup with the Bears.
Success Rate This Season
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Receiving TDs
2+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. Chicago
- Hockenson is averaging 49.4 receiving yards per game in five career matchups against the Bears, 4.9 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (44.5).
- In five matchups, Hockenson has had a TD catch in one game, but has yet to put up multiple TD catches in a single contest versus the Bears.
- The Bears have the NFL's 12th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 244.6 yards per game through the air.
- The Bears have allowed 16 passing TDs this year (1.6 per game), ranking them 14th among NFL defenses.
- In last week's outing against the Browns, Hockenson was targeted eight times, totaling 51 yards on six receptions.
- Over his last three outings, Hockenson has put up 140 yards (on 16 grabs).
Hockenson's Detroit Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Amon-Ra St. Brown
Powered By Data Skrive