Before Trevor Siemian hits the field for Thursday's game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props. This Week 12 matchup sees Siemian's New Orleans Saints (5-5) take the field against the Buffalo Bills (6-4) at Caesars Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Trevor Siemian Prop Bet Odds
Trevor Siemian Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Siemian has thrown for 920 yards (92.0 ypg), completing 56.9% of his passes and collecting eight touchdown passes and two interceptions this season.
- He has added 18 rushing yards on four carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 1.8 yards per game.
- The Saints have run 52.2% passing plays and 47.8% rushing plays this season. They rank 14th in the NFL in scoring.
- Siemian has attempted 27 of his 144 passes in the red zone, accounting for 26.7% of his team's red zone plays.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Siemian's matchup with the Bills.
Success Rate This Season
Passing Yards Prop
Rushing Yards Prop
1+ Pass TDs
2+ Pass TDs
1+ Rush TDs
Matchup vs. Buffalo
- Siemian averaged 86.3 passing yards per game in three matchups against the Bills, 119.2 yards below his over/under for Thursday.
- Siemian has not thrown a touchdown pass against the Bills over that time.
- Note: Siemian's stats vs. Bills date back to 2016.
- The Bills are conceding 191.7 passing yards per game this year, the NFL's best pass defense.
- At 0.7 passing TDs allowed per game, the Bills defense is ranked first in the league.
- In last week's outing against the Eagles, Siemian threw for 214 yards while completing 55.0% of his passes, while throwing three touchdowns with two interceptions.
- He tacked on two carries for 16 yards, averaging eight yards per attempt while scoring one rushing touchdown.
- Siemian has thrown for 761 yards (253.7 ypg) on 66-of-115 passing with seven touchdowns and two interceptions over his last three games.
- He's also rushed two times for 16 yards and one touchdown, averaging 5.3 yards per game.
Siemian's New Orleans Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive