AAC opponents will clash when the UCF Knights (7-4, 0-0 AAC) battle the South Florida Bulls (2-9, 0-0 AAC).
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for UCF vs. South Florida
- UCF and its opponents have gone over the current 62-point total in seven of 11 games (63.6%) this season.
- In 45.5% of South Florida's games this season (5/11), the teams combined to score more than Friday's total of 62.
- The two teams combine to average 57.6 points per game, 4.4 less than the total in this contest.
- The 62.6 points per game these two squads have allowed their opponents to score this season are 0.6 more than the 62 over/under in this contest.
- The Knights and their opponents score an average of 60.8 points per game, 1.2 fewer than Friday's total.
- The 62 over/under in this game is 4.9 points above the 57.1 average total in Bulls games this season.
UCF Stats and Trends
- UCF has played 11 games, with four wins against the spread.
- This season, the Knights have won ATS in each of their two games as a favorite of 17.5 points or more.
- UCF's games this year have eclipsed the over/under in 63.6% of its opportunities (seven times in 11 games with a set point total).
- The Knights average 33.5 points per game, comparable to the 36.3 per contest the Bulls give up.
- UCF is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall this season when the team records more than 36.3 points.
- The Knights collect 77.8 fewer yards per game (410.1), than the Bulls allow per contest (487.9).
- When UCF picks up more than 487.9 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- This year, the Knights have 15 turnovers, two fewer than the Bulls have takeaways (17).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for UCF at SISportsbook.
South Florida Stats and Trends
- In South Florida's 11 games this year, it has six wins against the spread.
- The Bulls have been underdogs by 17.5 points or more five times this season and are 3-2 ATS in those games.
- South Florida's games this year have gone over the total in six out of 11 opportunities (54.5%).
- The Bulls put up 24.1 points per game, comparable to the 26.3 the Knights allow.
- South Florida is 5-1 against the spread and 2-4 overall in games when it puts up more than 26.3 points.
- The Bulls collect 20.6 fewer yards per game (353.5) than the Knights give up per matchup (374.1).
- South Florida is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall when the team churns out more than 374.1 yards.
- This year the Bulls have turned the ball over 21 times, one more than the Knights' takeaways (20).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed