Sun Belt rivals will meet when the Appalachian State Mountaineers (9-2, 0-0 Sun Belt) meet the Georgia Southern Eagles (3-8, 0-0 Sun Belt).
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Appalachian State vs. Georgia Southern
- Appalachian State and its opponents have combined to score more than 55.5 points in five of 11 games this season.
- Georgia Southern's games have gone over 55.5 points in two opportunities this season.
- The two teams combine to score 58.3 points per game, 2.8 more than the over/under in this contest.
- The 52.2 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 3.3 fewer than the 55.5 total in this contest.
- The average total in Mountaineers games this season is 56.9, 1.4 points more than Saturday's total of 55.5.
- In 2021, games involving the Eagles have averaged a total of 54.2 points, 1.3 fewer than this game's set over/under.
Appalachian State Stats and Trends
- In Appalachian State's 11 games this season, it has eight wins against the spread.
- The Mountaineers have covered the spread once this season when favored by 24.5 points or more (in two chances).
- Appalachian State has gone over the point total in 45.5% of its opportunities this year (five times in 11 games with a set point total).
- The Mountaineers put up 36.5 points per game, 4.7 more than the Eagles give up per outing (31.8).
- When Appalachian State records more than 31.8 points, it is 5-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- The Mountaineers collect just 5.5 fewer yards per game (450.0), than the Eagles give up per outing (455.5).
- In games that Appalachian State picks up more than 455.5 yards, the team is 5-2 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- The Mountaineers have turned the ball over 11 more times (19 total) than the Eagles have forced a turnover (8) this season.
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Appalachian State at SISportsbook.
Georgia Southern Stats and Trends
- Georgia Southern is 5-5-0 against the spread this year.
- Georgia Southern's games this season have gone over the total in five out of 10 opportunities (50%).
- The Eagles average just 1.4 more points per game (21.8) than the Mountaineers surrender (20.4).
- When Georgia Southern puts up more than 20.4 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Eagles rack up 354.5 yards per game, 23.4 more yards than the 331.1 the Mountaineers give up.
- In games that Georgia Southern churns out more than 331.1 yards, the team is 3-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Eagles have turned the ball over 16 times, four fewer times than the Mountaineers have forced turnovers (20).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
|Appalachian State||Stats||Georgia Southern|
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed