C-USA rivals will clash when the Florida Atlantic Owls (5-6, 0-0 C-USA) battle the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (5-6, 0-0 C-USA).
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Florida Atlantic vs. Middle Tennessee
- Florida Atlantic and its opponents have combined to put up more than 49.5 points in four of 11 games this season.
- Middle Tennessee's games have gone over 49.5 points in six of 10 chances this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 56.2, is 6.7 points greater than Saturday's over/under.
- The 52.2 points per game these two squads have allowed to opponents this season are 2.7 more than the 49.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Owls and their opponents have scored an average of 53.1 points per game in 2021, 3.6 more than Saturday's total.
- The 49.5-point total for this game is 7.3 points below the 56.8 points per game average total in Blue Raiders games this season.
Florida Atlantic Stats and Trends
- Florida Atlantic is 4-6-1 against the spread this year.
- So far this season, the Owls have been installed as favorites by a 3.5-point margin or more six times and are 3-2-1 ATS in those contests.
- Florida Atlantic has eclipsed the over/under in 36.4% of its opportunities this year (four times over 11 games with a set point total).
- This year, the Owls average just 0.4 fewer points per game (26.2) than the Blue Raiders allow (26.6).
- When Florida Atlantic records more than 26.6 points, it is 3-1-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- The Owls collect 37.7 more yards per game (401) than the Blue Raiders give up per matchup (363.3).
- When Florida Atlantic piles up over 363.3 yards, the team is 3-1-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The Owls have turned the ball over 17 times this season, 12 fewer than the Blue Raiders have forced (29).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Florida Atlantic at SISportsbook.
Middle Tennessee Stats and Trends
- Middle Tennessee is 4-5-1 against the spread this year.
- The Blue Raiders have been underdogs by 3.5 points or more five times this season and covered the spread once.
- Middle Tennessee's games this year have gone over the point total four times in 10 opportunities (40%).
- This year the Blue Raiders average 4.4 more points per game (30) than the Owls surrender (25.6).
- Middle Tennessee is 4-0-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall in games when it puts up more than 25.6 points.
- The Blue Raiders average 58.1 fewer yards per game (355.3) than the Owls allow (413.4).
- When Middle Tennessee churns out more than 413.4 yards, the team is 2-1-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- The Blue Raiders have turned the ball over 20 times this season, one more turnover than the Owls have forced (19).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
|Florida Atlantic||Stats||Middle Tennessee|
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed