MAC rivals will do battle when the Miami (OH) RedHawks (6-5, 0-0 MAC) meet the Kent State Golden Flashes (6-5, 0-0 MAC) at Dix Stadium in Kent, Ohio.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Miami (OH) vs. Kent State
- Miami (OH) and its opponents have scored at least 65.5 points -- this matchup's over/under -- only one time this year.
- Kent State has combined with its opponents to score more than 65.5 points in five of 11 games this season.
- Saturday's over/under is 5.9 points higher than the combined 59.6 PPG average of the two teams.
- These two squads combine to surrender 55.1 points per game, 10.4 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- The RedHawks and their opponents score an average of 54.0 points per game, 11.5 fewer than Saturday's total.
- The 67.6 PPG average total in Golden Flashes games this season is 2.1 points more than this game's over/under.
Miami (OH) Stats and Trends
- Miami (OH) is 5-6-0 against the spread this year.
- The RedHawks have covered the spread twice this season when favored by 1 point or more (in six chances).
- Miami (OH)'s games this year have hit the over on five of 11 set point totals (45.5%).
- The RedHawks score 6.0 fewer points per game (27.5) than the Golden Flashes allow (33.5).
- Miami (OH) is 2-2 against the spread and 4-0 overall in games when it puts up more than 33.5 points.
- The RedHawks average 414.4 yards per game, 53.9 fewer yards than the 468.3 the Golden Flashes give up per contest.
- Miami (OH) is 2-3 against the spread and 4-1 overall when the team churns out over 468.3 yards.
- This year, the RedHawks have 10 turnovers, 11 fewer than the Golden Flashes have takeaways (21).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Miami (OH) at SISportsbook.
Kent State Stats and Trends
- In Kent State's 11 games this year, it has five wins against the spread.
- The Golden Flashes have yet to cover the spread this season when underdogs by 1 point or more in five chances.
- Kent State's games this season have gone over the point total four times in 11 opportunities (36.4%).
- This season the Golden Flashes average 10.5 more points per game (32.1) than the RedHawks allow (21.6).
- Kent State is 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall in games when it puts up more than 21.6 points.
- The Golden Flashes average 474.4 yards per game, 126.1 more yards than the 348.3 the RedHawks give up.
- Kent State is 5-4 against the spread and 6-3 overall when the team totals over 348.3 yards.
- This season the Golden Flashes have eight turnovers, five fewer than the RedHawks have takeaways (13).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
|Miami (OH)||Stats||Kent State|
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed