C-USA rivals will clash when the Southern Miss Golden Eagles (2-9, 0-0 C-USA) battle the Florida International Panthers (1-10, 0-0 C-USA).
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Southern Miss vs. Florida International
- Southern Miss' games this season have gone over 45.5 points three of 11 times.
- Florida International's games have gone over 45.5 points in eight of 10 chances this season.
- The two teams combine to average 36.5 points per game, nine less than the total in this contest.
- This contest's over/under is 23.3 points lower than the 68.8 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2021.
- Golden Eagles games this season feature an average total of 49.5 points, a number four points higher than Saturday's over/under.
- In 2021, games involving the Panthers have averaged a total of 58.2 points, 12.7 more than the set over/under in this contest.
Southern Miss Stats and Trends
- Southern Miss has three wins against the spread in 11 games this season.
- This season, the Golden Eagles won ATS in their only game as a favorite of 13.5 points or more.
- Southern Miss' games this year have hit the over in 27.3% of its opportunities (three times in 11 games with a set point total).
- The Golden Eagles score 15.9 points per game, 24 fewer than the Panthers allow per outing (39.9).
- The Golden Eagles rack up 250.1 yards per game, 247.0 fewer yards than the 497.1 the Panthers give up per outing.
- This year, the Golden Eagles have turned the ball over 28 times, 22 more than the Panthers' takeaways (6).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Southern Miss at SISportsbook.
Florida International Stats and Trends
- So far this season Florida International has two wins against the spread.
- The Panthers have been underdogs by 13.5 points or more three times this year and covered the spread once.
- Florida International has eclipsed the over/under in 60% of its opportunities this year (six times in 10 games with a set point total).
- The Panthers put up 20.6 points per game, 8.3 fewer than the Golden Eagles allow (28.9).
- When Florida International puts up more than 28.9 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Panthers rack up only 10.6 more yards per game (365.1) than the Golden Eagles allow (354.5).
- When Florida International totals over 354.5 yards, the team is 1-4 against the spread and 1-5 overall.
- The Panthers have turned the ball over 18 times, one fewer times than the Golden Eagles have forced turnovers (19).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
|Southern Miss||Stats||Florida International|
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed