For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Falcons vs. Jaguars
- Atlanta and its opponents have gone over the current 45.5-point total in six of 10 games (60%) this season.
- So far this season, 30% of Jacksonville's games (3/10) have had more combined points than Sunday's total of 45.5.
- The two teams combine to score 33.7 points per game, 11.8 less than the total in this contest.
- The 55 points per game these two squads have allowed their opponents to score this season are 9.5 more than the 45.5 over/under in this contest.
- The average total in Falcons games this season is 48.0, 2.5 points more than Sunday's over/under of 45.5.
- In 2020, games involving the Jaguars have averaged a total of 47.0 points, 1.5 more than the set over/under in this contest.
Falcons stats and trends
- In Atlanta's 10 games this year, it has three wins against the spread.
- The Falcons have been favored by 1.5 points or more four times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- Atlanta's games this year have gone over the total in five out of 10 opportunities (50%).
- This year, the Falcons score 8.4 fewer points per game (17.8) than the Jaguars give up (26.2).
- Atlanta is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall in games when it scores more than 26.2 points.
- The Falcons collect 54.8 fewer yards per game (308.3) than the Jaguars allow per outing (363.1).
- Atlanta is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall when the team churns out over 363.1 yards.
- The Falcons have turned the ball over 12 more times (17 total) than the Jaguars have forced a turnover (5) this season.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Atlanta's matchup with the Jaguars.
Jaguars stats and trends
- In Jacksonville's 10 games this year, it has four wins against the spread.
- So far this year, the Jaguars have been installed as underdogs by a 1.5-point margin or more nine times and are 4-5 ATS in those contests.
- Jacksonville's games this year have hit the over on only two of 10 set point totals (20%).
- This year the Jaguars average 12.9 fewer points per game (15.9) than the Falcons surrender (28.8).
- The Jaguars rack up 42.9 fewer yards per game (319.4) than the Falcons allow per outing (362.3).
- In games that Jacksonville churns out over 362.3 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Jaguars have turned the ball over 17 times this season, eight more turnovers than the Falcons have forced (9).
Home and road insights
- Jacksonville has covered the spread twice at home, and is 2-4 overall there, this year.
- Jacksonville has gone over the total once in six home games this year.
- Jaguars home games this season average 47.7 total points, 2.2 more than this matchup's over/under (45.5).
- In away games, Atlanta has two wins against the spread and is 3-2 overall.
- The Falcons are winless ATS (0-1) as 1.5-point favorites or more away from home.
- In five road games this year, Atlanta has hit the over three times.
- Falcons away games this season average 48.9 total points, 3.4 more than this matchup's over/under (45.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.