For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Rams vs. Packers
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the current 46.5-point total in seven of 10 games (70%) this season.
- So far this season, 36.4% of Green Bay's games (4/11) have had more combined points than Sunday's over/under of 46.5.
- Sunday's over/under is 3.1 points lower than the two team's combined 49.6 points per game average.
- These two squads combine to surrender 42.2 points per game, 4.3 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- The Rams and their opponents have scored an average of 50.7 points per game in 2020, 4.2 more than Sunday's total.
- The 48.5 PPG average total in Packers games this season is 2.0 points more than this game's over/under.
Rams stats and trends
- Los Angeles has played 10 games, with four wins against the spread.
- So far this season, the Rams have been installed as favorites by a 2-point margin or more nine times and are 3-6 ATS in those games.
- Los Angeles' games this year have gone over the point total five times in 10 opportunities (50%).
- The Rams average 7.6 more points per game (27.1) than the Packers give up (19.5).
- Los Angeles is 4-4 against the spread and 7-1 overall in games when it puts up more than 19.5 points.
- The Rams average 387.2 yards per game, 68.4 more yards than the 318.8 the Packers give up per contest.
- Los Angeles is 4-5 against the spread and 7-2 overall when the team picks up over 318.8 yards.
- The Rams have turned the ball over 11 times this season, five fewer than the Packers have forced (16).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Los Angeles' matchup with the Packers.
Packers stats and trends
- Green Bay has played 11 games, with nine wins against the spread.
- The Packers are 3-0 ATS when underdogs by 2 points or more this year.
- Green Bay's games this year have hit the over three times in 11 opportunities (27.3%).
- The Packers average 22.5 points per game, comparable to the 22.7 the Rams allow.
- Green Bay is 7-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall when the team puts up more than 22.7 points.
- The Packers average only 4.1 more yards per game (351.0) than the Rams allow (346.9).
- In games that Green Bay amasses over 346.9 yards, the team is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- This season the Packers have nine turnovers, five fewer than the Rams have takeaways (14).
Home and road insights
- Green Bay is unbeaten against the spread, and 4-0 overall, at home this season.
- At home, the Packers are unbeaten ATS (4-0) as 2-point underdogs or greater.
- Green Bay has gone over the total once in four home games this season.
- Packers home games this season average 48.3 total points, 1.8 more than this outing's over/under (46.5).
- Away from home, Los Angeles has two wins against the spread and is 4-1 overall.
- The Rams have two wins ATS (2-3) as 2-point favorites or more on the road.
- Los Angeles has gone over the total twice in five road games this year.
- Rams away games this season average 49.6 total points, 3.1 more than this outing's over/under (46.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.