For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Chargers vs. Broncos
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the current 47-point total in six of 10 games this season.
- Denver has combined with its opponents to score more than 47 points in one game this season.
- Sunday's total is 1.0 point higher than the combined 46 PPG average of the two teams.
- These two squads combine to allow 44.8 points per game, 2.2 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- Chargers games this season feature an average total of 50.6 points, a number 3.6 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 2020, games involving the Broncos have averaged a total of 43.8 points, 3.2 fewer than this game's set over/under.
Chargers stats and trends
- Against the spread, Los Angeles is 5-5-0 this year.
- The Chargers have covered the spread once this season when favored by 3 points or more (in five chances).
- Los Angeles' games this year have hit the over four times in 10 opportunities (40%).
- The Chargers average 26.0 points per game, 7.7 more than the Broncos allow per matchup (18.3).
- Los Angeles is 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall this season when the team scores more than 18.3 points.
- The Chargers rack up 386.5 yards per game, 58.3 more yards than the 328.2 the Broncos allow per matchup.
- When Los Angeles amasses over 328.2 yards, the team is 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- The Chargers have 10 giveaways this season, while the Broncos have 11 takeaways.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Los Angeles' matchup with the Broncos.
Broncos stats and trends
- Against the spread, Denver is 5-5-0 this season.
- This year, the Broncos won ATS in their only game as an underdog of 3 points or more.
- Denver's games this year have gone over the point total only two times in 10 opportunities (20%).
- This season the Broncos average 6.5 fewer points per game (20.0) than the Chargers surrender (26.5).
- Denver is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when the team scores more than 26.5 points.
- The Broncos collect 342.1 yards per game, only 12.9 fewer than the 355.0 the Chargers allow.
- Denver is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall when the team totals more than 355.0 yards.
- This year the Broncos have turned the ball over 11 times, while the Chargers have forced 11 turnovers.
Home and road insights
- Denver has two wins against the spread, and is 2-3 overall, at home this season.
- The Broncos have two wins ATS (2-1) as 3-point underdogs or greater at home.
- This year, in five home games, Denver has hit the over once.
- This season, Broncos home games average 44.0 points, 3.0 fewer than this outing's over/under (47).
- Los Angeles is 3-1 overall, and 3-1 against the spread, away from home.
- Los Angeles has hit the over once in four away games this season.
- The average point total in Chargers away games this season is 50.0 points, 3.0 more than this contest's over/under (47).
Powered by Data Skrive.