For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Patriots vs. Titans
- New England and its opponents have gone over the current 43-point total in five of 11 games (45.5%) this season.
- So far this season, 72.7% of Tennessee's games (8/11) have had more combined points than Sunday's total of 43.
- The two teams combine to average 53.8 points per game, 10.8 more than the over/under in this contest.
- This contest's over/under is 3.8 points above the 39.2 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
- Patriots games this season feature an average total of 45.1 points, a number 2.1 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
- The 43-point total for this game is 7.1 points below the 50.1 points per game average total in Titans games this season.
Patriots stats and trends
- In New England's 11 games this season, it has seven wins against the spread.
- The Patriots have yet to cover the spread this season when favored by 7.5 points or more.
- New England's games this year have gone over the total in five out of 11 opportunities (45.5%).
- This year, the Patriots score 4.2 more points per game (27.3) than the Titans give up (23.1).
- New England is 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall in games when it scores more than 23.1 points.
- The Patriots rack up 351.8 yards per game, just 1.3 more than the 350.5 the Titans give up per matchup.
- In games that New England picks up more than 350.5 yards, the team is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The Patriots have turned the ball over 15 times this season, one more turnover than the Titans have forced (14).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for New England's matchup with the Titans.
Titans stats and trends
- In Tennessee's 11 games this year, it has seven wins against the spread.
- Tennessee's games this year have gone over the point total six times in 11 opportunities (54.5%).
- The Titans average 10.4 more points per game (26.5) than the Patriots surrender (16.1).
- Tennessee is 7-2 against the spread and 8-1 overall in games when it records more than 16.1 points.
- The Titans average 40.9 more yards per game (354.1) than the Patriots give up (313.2).
- In games that Tennessee piles up over 313.2 yards, the team is 6-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- The Titans have 17 giveaways this season, while the Patriots have 21 takeaways.
Home and road insights
- New England is 3-3 against the spread, and 2-4 overall, at home.
- In three of six games at home this season, New England has gone over the total.
- This season, Patriots home games average 45.8 points, 2.8 more than this matchup's over/under (43).
- Tennessee is 4-1 overall, and 4-1 against the spread, on the road.
- In four of five away games this year, Tennessee has hit the over.
- This season, Titans away games average 50.2 points, 7.2 more than this contest's over/under (43).
Powered by Data Skrive.