For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Eagles vs. Giants
- Philadelphia and its opponents have gone over the current 44.5-point total in seven of 11 games this season.
- So far this season, 40% of New York's games (4/10) have had more combined points than Sunday's total of 44.5.
- The two teams combine to score 45.9 points per game, 1.4 more than the total in this contest.
- The 48.2 points per game these two squads have allowed to opponents this season are 3.7 more than the 44.5 total in this contest.
- The Eagles and their opponents have scored an average of 48.6 points per game in 2020, 4.1 more than Sunday's total.
- The 44.5-point total for this game is 2.2 points below the 46.7 points per game average total in Giants games this season.
Eagles stats and trends
- Philadelphia is 6-5-0 against the spread this season.
- Philadelphia has gone over the point total in 54.5% of its opportunities this year (six times in 11 games with a set point total).
- This year, the Eagles rack up just 2.4 more points per game (27.0) than the Giants allow (24.6).
- Philadelphia is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall in games when it puts up more than 24.6 points.
- The Eagles rack up 22.6 fewer yards per game (352.8), than the Giants give up per matchup (375.4).
- Philadelphia is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when the team totals more than 375.4 yards.
- This year, the Eagles have nine turnovers, six fewer than the Giants have takeaways (15).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Philadelphia's matchup with the Giants.
Giants stats and trends
- New York is 5-5-0 against the spread this season.
- So far this year, the Giants have been installed as underdogs by a 4-point margin or more six times and are 3-3 ATS in those games.
- New York's games this season have gone over the total in three out of 10 opportunities (30%).
- The Giants put up 18.9 points per game, 4.7 fewer than the Eagles allow (23.6).
- When New York records more than 23.6 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Giants rack up 322.8 yards per game, 25.3 fewer yards than the 348.1 the Eagles give up.
- New York is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall when the team amasses over 348.1 yards.
- This season the Giants have turned the ball over 14 times, two more than the Eagles' takeaways (12).
Home and road insights
- New York has covered the spread twice at home, and is 2-3 overall there, this year.
- In five home games this season, New York has not hit the over.
- This season, Giants home games average 45.5 points, 1.0 more than this contest's over/under (44.5).
- Away from home, Philadelphia is 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- This year, in six road games, Philadelphia has gone over the total three times.
- This season, Eagles away games average 48.0 points, 3.5 more than this outing's over/under (44.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.