For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for 49ers vs. Vikings
- San Francisco and its opponents have gone over the current 49-point total in four of 10 games (40%) this season.
- Minnesota's games have gone over 49 points in five of 10 chances this season.
- Sunday's total is 1.1 points lower than the two team's combined 50.1 points per game average.
- This contest's total is 2.6 points greater than the 46.4 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
- 49ers games have an average total of 47.1 points this season, 1.9 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- The 49-point total for this game is 1.0 point below the 50.0 points per game average total in Vikings games this season.
49ers stats and trends
- In San Francisco's 10 games this year, it has four wins against the spread.
- The 49ers have covered the spread twice this season when favored by 4 points or more (in five chances).
- San Francisco's games this year have gone over the total in five out of 10 opportunities (50%).
- The 49ers score just 0.4 more points per game (24.6) than the Vikings allow (24.2).
- When San Francisco records more than 24.2 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The 49ers average just 19.6 fewer yards per game (359.3) than the Vikings give up per outing (378.9).
- In games that San Francisco amasses over 378.9 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- This year, the 49ers have turned the ball over 14 times, two more than the Vikings' takeaways (12).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for San Francisco's matchup with the Vikings.
Vikings stats and trends
- Minnesota has played 10 games, with six wins against the spread.
- The Vikings have been underdogs by 4 points or more once this year and covered the spread.
- Minnesota has gone over the point total in 50% of its opportunities this year (five times over 10 games with a set point total).
- The Vikings average 25.5 points per game, 3.3 more than the 49ers allow (22.2).
- Minnesota is 6-1 against the spread and 4-3 overall in games when it scores more than 22.2 points.
- The Vikings average 68.7 more yards per game (387.0) than the 49ers allow (318.3).
- When Minnesota piles up over 318.3 yards, the team is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- The Vikings have turned the ball over six times, three fewer times than the 49ers have forced turnovers (9).
Home and road insights
- San Francisco has covered the spread once at home, and is 1-4 overall there, this season.
- At home, as 4-point favorites or greater, the 49ers are winless ATS (0-2).
- This year, San Francisco has gone over the total in three of five home games.
- The average total in 49ers home games this season is 48.3 points, 0.7 fewer than this matchup's over/under (49).
- Minnesota is 4-1 against the spread, and 2-3 overall, in away games.
- This year, in four of five road games Minnesota has hit the over.
- This season, Vikings away games average 49.6 points, 0.6 more than this matchup's over/under (49).
Powered by Data Skrive.