For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Buccaneers vs. Colts
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have combined to score more than 53 points in five of 10 games this season.
- In 36.4% of Indianapolis' games this season (4/11), the teams combined to score more than Sunday's over/under of 53.
- Sunday's total is 6.0 points lower than the two team's combined 59 points per game average.
- This contest's over/under is 8.5 points greater than the 44.5 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
- The Buccaneers and their opponents score an average of 50.5 points per game, 2.5 fewer than Sunday's total.
- The 53 over/under in this game is 6.3 points higher than the 46.7 average total in Colts games this season.
Buccaneers stats and trends
- Against the spread, Tampa Bay is 4-6-0 this season.
- The Buccaneers have an ATS record of 4-5 in their nine games when favored by 3 points or more so far this season.
- Tampa Bay's games this year have hit the over on five of 10 set point totals (50%).
- The Buccaneers score 30.9 points per game, 8.6 more than the Colts surrender per outing (22.3).
- Tampa Bay is 4-4 against the spread and 6-2 overall in games when it records more than 22.3 points.
- The Buccaneers rack up 47.2 more yards per game (406.0) than the Colts give up per contest (358.8).
- Tampa Bay is 3-5 against the spread and 6-2 overall when the team piles up more than 358.8 yards.
- This year, the Buccaneers have 13 turnovers, 12 fewer than the Colts have takeaways (25).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Tampa Bay's matchup with the Colts.
Colts stats and trends
- In Indianapolis' 11 games this year, it has seven wins against the spread.
- So far this year, the Colts have been installed as underdogs by a 3-point margin or more seven times and are 5-2 ATS in those games.
- Indianapolis' games this season have gone over the total in seven out of 11 opportunities (63.6%).
- This season the Colts score 5.9 more points per game (28.1) than the Buccaneers allow (22.2).
- When Indianapolis scores more than 22.2 points, it is 7-2 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- The Colts collect 41.9 more yards per game (364.0) than the Buccaneers allow (322.1).
- Indianapolis is 6-1 against the spread and 4-3 overall when the team totals more than 322.1 yards.
- The Colts have 10 giveaways this season, while the Buccaneers have 18 takeaways.
Home and road insights
- At home this year, Indianapolis is 3-3 overall and 3-3 against the spread.
- The Colts have two wins ATS (2-2) as 3-point underdogs or more at home.
- In six games at home this season, Indianapolis has hit the over three times.
- This season, Colts home games average 47.6 points, 5.4 fewer than this matchup's over/under (53).
- In away games, Tampa Bay is winless against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- The Buccaneers are winless ATS (0-4) on the road as 3-point favorites or more.
- In five away games this season, Tampa Bay has gone over the total twice.
- The average total in Buccaneers away games this season is 51.2 points, 1.8 fewer than this outing's over/under (53).
Powered by Data Skrive.