Before Van Jefferson hits the field for Sunday's game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bets. This Week 12 matchup sees Jefferson's Los Angeles Rams (7-3) take the field against the Green Bay Packers (8-3) at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Van Jefferson Prop Bet Odds
Van Jefferson Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Jefferson has caught 30 passes on 53 targets for 487 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 48.7 yards per game.
- Jefferson has been the target of 14.4% (53 total) of his team's 367 passing attempts this season.
- Jefferson (11 red zone targets) has been the recipient of 14.3% of his team's 77 red zone pass attempts.
- The Rams have thrown the ball in 60.2% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 39.8% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 10th in the NFL in points scored.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Jefferson's matchup with the Packers.
Success Rate This Season
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Receiving TDs
2+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. Green Bay
- Jefferson racked up 46 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Packers, 3.5 more than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jefferson caught a touchdown pass in that matchup against the Packers.
- This week Jefferson will face the NFL's seventh-ranked pass defense (231.9 yards allowed per game).
- The Packers have given up 18 touchdowns through the air (1.6 per game). They are 19th in the league in that category.
- Jefferson put together a 54-yard performance against the 49ers in Week 10 on three catches (18 yards per catch) while being targeted seven times.
- Over his last three outings, Jefferson has nine receptions (20 targets) for 183 yards, averaging 61.0 yards per game.
Jefferson's Los Angeles Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive