For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Ravens vs. Browns
- Baltimore and its opponents have combined to score more than 47 points in five of 10 games this season.
- Cleveland has combined with its opponents to score more than 47 points in six of 11 games this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 46.9, is 0.1 points fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- The 45.8 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 1.2 fewer than the 47 total in this contest.
- The average total in Ravens games this season is 48.1, 1.1 points above Sunday's total of 47.
- The 46.6 PPG average total in Browns games this season is 0.4 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Ravens stats and trends
- Baltimore has played 10 games, with four wins against the spread.
- The Ravens have covered the spread once this season when favored by 3 points or more (in seven chances).
- Baltimore's games this year have gone over the point total in 50% of its opportunities (five times in 10 games with a set point total).
- The Ravens average just 1.9 more points per game (24.7) than the Browns surrender (22.8).
- Baltimore is 3-3 against the spread and 5-1 overall in games when it records more than 22.8 points.
- The Ravens collect 85.9 more yards per game (402.6) than the Browns allow per outing (316.7).
- Baltimore is 3-5 against the spread and 6-2 overall when the team amasses more than 316.7 yards.
- The Ravens have turned the ball over 13 times this season, three more turnovers than the Browns have forced (10).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Baltimore's matchup with the Browns.
Browns stats and trends
- Cleveland has five wins against the spread in 11 games this season.
- The Browns covered the spread in their only game when underdogs by 3 points or more.
- Cleveland's games this season have gone over the total in six out of 11 opportunities (54.5%).
- This year the Browns score just 0.8 fewer points per game (22.2) than the Ravens surrender (23.0).
- Cleveland is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall in games when it records more than 23.0 points.
- The Browns average just 7.2 fewer yards per game (362.5) than the Ravens give up per contest (369.7).
- When Cleveland amasses over 369.7 yards, the team is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- The Browns have turned the ball over 11 times this season, three more turnovers than the Ravens have forced (8).
Home and road insights
- Baltimore has covered the spread twice at home, and is 4-1 overall there, this season.
- At home, the Ravens have one win ATS (1-3) as 3-point favorites or more.
- In five games at home this season, Baltimore has hit the over four times.
- Ravens home games this season average 49.8 total points, 2.8 more than this contest's over/under (47).
- Away from home, Cleveland is 2-3 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- In five road games this year, Cleveland has hit the over four times.
- Browns away games this season average 49.1 total points, 2.1 more than this contest's over/under (47).
Powered by Data Skrive.