There will be player prop betting options available for Amari Cooper ahead of Thursday's NFL action at 8:20 PM ET live on FOX. This Week 13 matchup sees Cooper's Dallas Cowboys (7-4) square off against the New Orleans Saints (5-6) at Caesars Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Amari Cooper Prop Bet Odds
Amari Cooper Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Cooper has 583 yards receiving on 44 catches (65 targets) with five touchdowns this season, averaging 53.0 yards per game.
- Cooper has been the target of 15.4% (65 total) of his team's 422 passing attempts this season.
- Cooper (nine red zone targets) has been the recipient of 15.8% of his team's 57 red zone pass attempts.
- The Cowboys have run 57.9% passing plays and 42.1% rushing plays this season. They rank fourth in the NFL in scoring.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Cooper's matchup with the Saints.
Success Rate This Season
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Receiving TDs
2+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. New Orleans
- Against the Saints, Cooper has averaged 87 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups, 39.5 more than his over/under for Thursday's game.
- Cooper has not caught a touchdown pass against the Saints.
- Note: Cooper's stats vs. Saints date back to 2016.
- The 266.5 passing yards the Saints give up per game makes them the NFL's 22nd-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Saints have surrendered 17 touchdowns through the air (1.5 per game). They are 13th in the league in that category.
- Cooper did not record a catch in last week's game against the Raiders.
- Cooper has also added four grabs for 51 yards during his last three games. He was targeted four times and averaged 17.0 receiving yards per game.
Cooper's Dallas Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive