The Big 12 Championship will be decided by a matchup between the No. 5 Oklahoma State Cowboys (11-1, 8-1 Big 12) and the No. 9 Baylor Bears (10-2, 7-2 Big 12).
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Oklahoma State vs. Baylor
- Oklahoma State's games this season have gone over 45.5 points five of 10 times.
- Baylor's games have gone over 45.5 points in nine of 12 chances this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 65.2, is 19.7 points more than Saturday's over/under.
- These two squads combine to allow 35.8 points per game, 9.7 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- The Cowboys and their opponents have scored an average of 52.4 points per game in 2021, 6.9 more than Saturday's total.
- The 45.5-point over/under for this game is 6.9 points below the 52.4 points per game average total in Bears games this season.
Oklahoma State Stats and Trends
- Oklahoma State has played 12 games, with nine wins against the spread.
- The Cowboys are 3-1 ATS when favored by 6.5 points or more this season.
- Oklahoma State's games this year have gone over the total in four out of 10 opportunities (40%).
- This year, the Cowboys put up 12.4 more points per game (31.8) than the Bears give up (19.4).
- When Oklahoma State records more than 19.4 points, it is 9-1 against the spread and 11-1 overall.
- The Cowboys rack up 60.0 more yards per game (409.8) than the Bears give up per outing (349.8).
- In games that Oklahoma State churns out over 349.8 yards, the team is 6-0 against the spread and 8-0 overall.
- This year, the Cowboys have 15 turnovers, five fewer than the Bears have takeaways (20).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Oklahoma State at SISportsbook.
Baylor Stats and Trends
- Baylor has played 12 games, with eight wins against the spread.
- The Bears covered the spread in their only game when underdogs by 6.5 points or more.
- Baylor's games this year have hit the over on six of 12 set point totals (50%).
- The Bears rack up 17.0 more points per game (33.4) than the Cowboys give up (16.4).
- Baylor is 8-3 against the spread and 10-1 overall when the team scores more than 16.4 points.
- The Bears average 169.6 more yards per game (445.9) than the Cowboys allow per outing (276.3).
- In games that Baylor piles up over 276.3 yards, the team is 8-4 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
- The Bears have 12 giveaways this season, while the Cowboys have 16 takeaways .
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed