The ACC Championship comes down to a matchup between the No. 17 Pittsburgh Panthers (10-2, 7-1 ACC) and the No. 18 Wake Forest Demon Deacons (10-2, 7-2 ACC).
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Pittsburgh vs. Wake Forest
- Pittsburgh and its opponents have gone over the current 71.5-point total in seven of 12 games this season.
- In 36.4% of Wake Forest's games this season (4/11), the teams combined to score more than Saturday's over/under of 71.5.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 85.7, is 14.2 points greater than Saturday's over/under.
- These two squads combine to allow 52.4 points per game, 19.1 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- The average total in Panthers games this season is 59, 12.5 points fewer than Saturday's total of 71.5 .
- The 63.9 PPG average total in Demon Deacons games this season is 7.6 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Pittsburgh Stats and Trends
- Pittsburgh is 9-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Panthers have been favored by 3.5 points or more 11 times this season and are 8-3 ATS in those games.
- Pittsburgh's games this year have hit the over on eight of 12 set point totals (66.7%).
- The Panthers score 13.7 more points per game (42.8) than the Demon Deacons allow (29.1).
- Pittsburgh is 7-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall this season when the team scores more than 29.1 points.
- The Panthers collect 85.2 more yards per game (512.7) than the Demon Deacons give up per matchup (427.5).
- Pittsburgh is 6-3 against the spread and 7-2 overall when the team totals over 427.5 yards.
- The Panthers have 14 giveaways this season, while the Demon Deacons have 27 takeaways .
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Pittsburgh at SISportsbook.
Wake Forest Stats and Trends
- Against the spread, Wake Forest is 6-5-0 this season.
- The Demon Deacons have been underdogs by 3.5 points or more two times this season and covered the spread once.
- Wake Forest's games this season have hit the over on five of 11 set point totals (45.5%).
- This season the Demon Deacons put up 19.6 more points per game (42.9) than the Panthers allow (23.3).
- Wake Forest is 6-5 against the spread and 10-2 overall when the team records more than 23.3 points.
- The Demon Deacons rack up 483.7 yards per game, 129.9 more yards than the 353.8 the Panthers give up.
- When Wake Forest piles up more than 353.8 yards, the team is 5-5 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- The Demon Deacons have turned the ball over 16 times, one fewer times than the Panthers have forced turnovers (17).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed