Bookmakers have listed plenty of player prop betting options for Sunday's NFL action, including for Cordarrelle Patterson, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX. Patterson and the Atlanta Falcons (5-6) are set for an NFC South matchup in Week 13 with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-3) at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Cordarrelle Patterson Prop Bet Odds
Cordarrelle Patterson Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- The team's top rusher, Patterson, has carried the ball 93 times for 411 yards (37.4 per game), with four touchdowns.
- He's also tacked on 41 catches for 500 yards (45.5 per game) and five touchdowns.
- His team has run the ball 259 times this season, and he's handled 93 of those attempts (35.9%).
- The Falcons have called a pass in 60.2% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 39.8% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 27th in the NFL in points scored.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Patterson's matchup with the Buccaneers.
Success Rate This Season
Rushing Yards Prop
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Rush TDs
2+ Rush TDs
1+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. Tampa Bay
- Over his two career matchups against them, Patterson has averaged nine rushing yards per game versus the Buccaneers, 24.5 fewer than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Patterson has had a rushing touchdown in one matchup versus the Buccaneers, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
- Note: Patterson's stats vs. Buccaneers date back to 2016.
- Conceding 81.0 rushing yards per game, the Buccaneers have the best run defense in the NFL.
- Patterson and the Falcons will face off against the NFL's third-ranked defense in terms of rushing touchdowns allowed (seven).
- Against the Jaguars last week, Patterson rushed 16 times for 108 yards (6.8 yards per carry) and scored two touchdowns.
- Patterson tacked on two catches for 27 yards.
- Patterson has 133 rushing yards (44.3 ypg) on 20 carries with two touchdowns during his last three games.
- He's also caught three balls for 41 yards (13.7 per game).
Patterson's Atlanta Teammates
|Name||Attempts||% Team Attempts||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Attempts||% Team Red Zone Attempts||Yards/Attempt|
Powered By Data Skrive