Ja'Marr Chase will have several player prop bets available when he hits the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Chase's Cincinnati Bengals (7-4) and the Los Angeles Chargers (6-5) square off in Week 13 at Paul Brown Stadium.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Ja'Marr Chase Prop Bet Odds
Ja'Marr Chase Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Chase has 50 catches (82 targets) and a team-high 906 receiving yards (82.4 ypg) plus eight touchdowns.
- So far this season, 23.8% of the 344 passes thrown by his team have gone Chase's way.
- Chase (nine red zone targets) has been the recipient of 25.0% of his team's 36 red zone pass attempts.
- The Bengals, who rank seventh in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 53.3% of the time while opting for the ground attack 46.7% of the time.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Chase's matchup with the Chargers.
Success Rate This Season
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Receiving TDs
2+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. Los Angeles
- The Chargers are giving up 218.3 passing yards per game this year, the NFL's third-ranked pass defense.
- With 16 passing TDs allowed this year, the Chargers defense is ranked 10th in the league.
- In last week's game against the Steelers, Chase was targeted three times and recorded three catches for 39 yards.
- Chase has racked up 120 yards over his last three outings (40.0 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 12 balls on 22 targets.
Chase's Cincinnati Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive