Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Joe Burrow for Sunday's game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Burrow's Cincinnati Bengals (7-4) and the Los Angeles Chargers (6-5) go toe-to-toe in a Week 13 matchup from Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Joe Burrow Prop Bet Odds
Joe Burrow Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- This year Burrow has racked up 2,835 passing yards (257.7 per game) while going 235-for-339 (69.3% completion percentage) and throwing 22 touchdowns and 12 interceptions.
- He has added 63 rushing yards on 25 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 5.7 yards per game.
- The Bengals have thrown the football in 53.3% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 46.7% of the time. This offensive attack ranks seventh in the NFL in points scored.
- Burrow has attempted 35 of his 339 passes in the red zone, accounting for 50.7% of his team's red zone plays.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Burrow's matchup with the Chargers.
Success Rate This Season
Passing Yards Prop
Rushing Yards Prop
1+ Pass TDs
2+ Pass TDs
1+ Rush TDs
Matchup vs. Los Angeles
- In one matchup against the Chargers, Burrow had 193 passing yards, 54.5 yards below his over/under for Sunday.
- Burrow did not throw a touchdown pass in that contest against the Chargers.
- The 218.3 yards per game the Chargers are allowing through the air makes them the NFL's third-ranked pass defense.
- The Chargers have given up 16 touchdowns through the air (1.5 per game). They are 10th in the league in that category.
- Last week against the Steelers, Burrow went 20-for-24 (83.3 percent) for 190 yards, while throwing one touchdown and one interception.
- Burrow added eight yards on one carry, averaging eight yards per attempt while rushing for one touchdown.
- In his last three games, Burrow has thrown for 620 yards (206.7 per game) while completing 73.1% of his passes (68-of-93), with two touchdowns and three interceptions.
- He's also carried the ball six times for 20 yards and one touchdown, averaging 6.7 yards per game.
Burrow's Cincinnati Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive